Wednesday 1 August 2018

A break away....

This weekend we had a little break away - Mike started a new job today so we took Monday and Tuesday off and went to Balito for a little camping with my parents.
I ADORE out little caravan and crave more time away with her, we will be doing this much more often I hope. the kids are so good when we are away, I really am so proud of them!


 When we camp C Bear and I share a bed and Olllie and Mike share a bed... our children have never been allowed to sleep in our bed at night so this is a little treat for me to be able to sleep and cuddle with my littlest while we are away.


 If the kids wake up very early (as they do on weekends and holidays) they are allow to watch a movie so I set up the laptop in bed for them so I can carry on sleeping a bit. This morning was just so beautiful that I opened the blinds and watched the sun out of the window while listening to a podcast instead of going back to sleep.

I will post some more photos of our weekend away in a few posts as there are SO many pictures.
Cheers to adventuring with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment