Friday 10 August 2018

A day out...

The day after we arrived to camp I had a work function that I attended which is always a lovely excuse to get dressed up a bit.
I found my dress on sale at Woolies and fell in love with it on the hanger....
I do tend to take pics and send to a friend or Mike to get their feedback before I buy it... I got a thumbs up with this one. I did however lose the boots and wear black heels instead for our function.


 I enjoy earrings but I always forget to wear them -
 Navs and I went to our function at the Oyster Box which is beautiful and the service is always amazing! It was a breakfast meeting so the coffee was flowing and the food was delicious.



I love getting out of the office and even more so when I can do it with a friend.
The view was lovely.... I was totally in holiday mode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment