Monday 13 August 2018

Fresh cut...


I had a haircut last week, it was well overdue and I have (in this moment although it does change from time to time ) decided that long hair does NOT suit me and keeping it short is easier and better for me... I was worried this was too short the day I cut it BUT I since decided that I LOVE this cut and am glad I did it.




I also have this thing that I do to myself, I believe that I am FAT and overweight – My brain tells me this and I often just believe it BUT I have recently been snapping a picture of myself in a mirror and looking at it with fresh eyes pretending I was just looking at a picture of an outfit and not of ME and my brain will then tell me that I am normal and not overweight.
It’s been an ongoing battle – believing I am what I am not – and I am slowly trying to train myself not to believe the lies I tell myself about myself... it’s a weird circle that I am trying to break as I want my daughter to grow up loving herself and being happy with who she is.


I am definitely a work in progress, on so many levels!



No comments:

Post a Comment