Saturday 19 May 2012

Nourish!

Yesterday my precious mom took me out for lunch and spoilt me with delicious food - we went to a restaurant called Nourish - all good, healthy food and man it was GOOOOD! This is now one of my new favorite places to go eat, I said to mike I'll take him back there soon!

 Thanks mom :) always good spending some uninterrupted time with her!!
 What to eat? what to eat?
 I always enjoy reading the first page of a menu if they tell us their story....
 The best cuppchino every - and I dig the heart :)

 My mom and I shared a Mezze platter and we were VERY suprised when it arrived and it was HUGE!!
Roast veggies, salad, breads, cheeses, sweet potato pate, red pepper pate and butternut pate - TOO delicious! Needles to say we finished it without a problem!!

 For pudding I ordered "mixed berry and nougat ice-cream" and that too didn't disappoint! The ice-cream was nougat and they poured this sighly tangy soup mixed berry cream stuff over it!
I definitely felt nourished after lunch - perhaps a little too nourished!!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is one hot mama and that food looks amazing!!! Miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete