Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wednesday feeling like a monday.

Today is Wednesday BUT if feels so much like a Monday because yesterday was a holiday.
Its bad that it feels like a Monday BUT really good cause tomorrow is already Thursday (whooop whoop)
Our little Holly bear kept us up last night for some odd reason, at about 2am she started crying and did stop (despite us shouting at her to go to bed and spraying her with water - thats what our puppy book says and it normally works) until we let them in this morning.... and tonight she is really clingy with us for some reason! Shame, poor little bean! I remember Timmy also going through a bit of a clingy faze so lets hope this too shall pass or mike is going to be even more grumpy tomorrow - shame, I can sleep through anything but mike wakes up and stays awake if there is a noise or anything outside....
So we are praying for a good night sleep!!

Gym was a killer today - only went twice last week (all the holidays have messed up my routine) so today was SO HARD! Gosh... nothing worse than getting out of a routine and then slogging to get back into it. My eating has also been BAD but I will get back on track soon - I have an appointment with a dietician on friday so she can give me some tips on how to eat and what to eat and portion sizes etc, cant wait to hear what she has to say!!

I made home made burger patties tonight - they were delicious!! Yay for leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

Night night, bedtime is a  calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment