Thursday 31 May 2012

Puppy sitting!!

Oh man this week has been hectic! Gosh.
Anyway... last weekend we puppy sat little Fin - isnt he just too cute! He came Saturday morning and left Sunday night, it was awesome having him!! I must say though Timmy was really put out by this little guy - he was NOT at all impressed to have him in our home!
 Isnt he just too cute!!
 Treat time!



 He got over tired and fell alseep on my hand - very cute...

 I LOVE this picture!!!!
Fin napping next to mike and then....
 he cuddled by mike in the morning too when we woke up and let the pups in for a cuddle! Can you spot him :)
Puppy sitting is tooo much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!!! I rem my moms yorkie used to sit with his nose against a wall whenever we got a new pup... too funny:)

    ReplyDelete