Friday 4 May 2012

Some randoms from today...

Some randoms from today...

1) can the day start off any better than this -
Coffee and kindle time at my favourite place - WIMPY! yay!
We scraped the last little bit of toothpaste from our tube today seeing as we didnt have a spare... so I went to the shop and just bought 4 :) no more scary no toothpaste mornings!!
 I am slowly replenishing my wardrobe... I gave away so many pieces of clothing so today I bought two replacements - I couldn't choose the colour so I bought both and LOVE them both!
 Such a pretty neckline.... when shall I find an opportunity to wear one ??
 Our new stripy sheets - even when the bed is unmade (which is always) they look pretty!




and last but not least I have just finished some of my Beth Moore course homework - I really am so enjoying it!!!
Happy Friday all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment