Thursday 6 June 2013

Happy chappy...

Our little boy is such a happy little thing, he wakes up smiling and just LOVES to smile and giggle!!!
He was grown so much and is getting bigger every day!!!
He only wakes up once at night to feed so we have made huge strides in his routine - he is in such a lovely routine - he goes to sleep at about 7/8pm, wakes up about 3am and then again at 7/7:30am.... life seems to be getting back to normal and quieting down which for me is helpful...
With regards to my post natal depression I am still on medication and I am actually seeing a psychologist that specializes in PND (and stress in general as its not just the PND that I have been battling with I found out on my first session) - Mike and I are also going to a few session together to learn how to deal with  certain things so I really think that will be helpful!

God is so good, he has surrounded us with people who are helping me and just being there for me when I need a chat or just to blow off some steam!
All said and done life has changed with little Ollie and I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!!
Good days, bad days - my boy is worth every single second of it!!

1 comment:

  1. So great to hear that you are doing better... all in God's time. Your boy is so precious and you are such a good mommy. Raising a baby is really hard work and like you say - he is so worth it!!! Enjoy every minute with your little man!!! And sleep while he sleeps!!!! Love you heaps♡

    ReplyDelete