Friday 7 June 2013

Nana aunty Shirley!

Our precious Nana aunty Shirley (she looked just like my nana - its her sister - and when we were little we used to get confused and ask her where grandpa is so she became nana aunty Shirley) - her and her 3 daughters and her niece came for a little holiday to celebrate her 69th birthday so we got to spend some lovely time with them! They all fell in love with our boy!!
 We went to spur for her birthday dinner!


 Mike sick of pictures :)

Munchkin slept the whole time!!
 The staff at spur sang to aunty and brought her some ice-cream -she loved it!!!
Yesterday we went to see them again at the hotel they are staying at and ended up playing bingo in the afternoon which was so much fun!!
  I was ONE away from winning and was so bummed when I didnt :(
 This little one slept most of the day but I mean look how CUTE he is!!! I just wanna eat him up!
Love our nana aunty Shirley and I am so happy she will be there for Ollie as my nana passed away 6 years ago!!

1 comment: