Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shopping!!!

Today my mom and I did a lot of shopping for our cape town trip - apparently it is FREEZING so aside from the two new coats i bought a few weeks ago we "had to" (or so i said to mike) stock of a few other things!
We bought a baby carrier on the weekend and tested it for the first time today and Ollie loved it!! 

 I FINALLY found a white watch that I like, i have been searching for ages!!
 How cute are these bags...... they are way too expensive BUT i can just imagine Ollie with some luggage like this!
LOTS of scarfs.... I could NOT resist these.... i think i may have a problem :)
 and boots, boots, boots - i do not do well in the cold so these will keep my toesies nice and warm!!
 My boy really did enjoy his time in his pouch - shame we were gone so long.....
 and he was so comfy he fell alseep!
 Yay for shopping, time with mom and Ollie, new boots and scarfs and a coffee along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh me likes your watch :) Ive also been hunting for one that I like.
    How nunus is little Ollie! Wish I had one of those for Jude - so handy!
    And yes, that is a lot of scarves BUT you can never have too many scarves.

    ReplyDelete