Monday 17 June 2013

Top gear baby!!

My brother managed to get 4 free top gear tickets so he asked my dad, Mike and I to go along with him - we were like "HELL YEAH" and off we went!!!
Mike and I have spent many an hour watching the trio from top gear and often been in tears we have laughed so hard this this was a HUGE treat for us!!! as you will see we were VERY excited!!




The boys drooling over all the fancy cars...
And Mike and Dad raced scale electrics and dad wow - ha ha! Boo to you mike!


Vida cafe had a stall there and man the coffee was amazing!!!

Watching the racing.....


 Ryan and I only watched 3 races and then went to look around the rest of the festival as Ryan is a huge motocross fan so we were looking for bikes - and we got it!!


After the street racing we went back to browse around and get some chow!
My dad is a HUGE Ferrari fan... he was in his element!!

The queue to get into the stadium was LONG..... but once is started moving it was quick quick!
Waiting, waiting :)


The oke behind us photo bombing us - was a lekker oke!!



The show was AMAZING and we will DEF go again next year with my mom and Oliver!!! it so entertaining - you dont need to love or even like cars to enjoy this :)

There were two things that I was disappointed with -
1- was the amount of alcohol that was on sale - my goodness - and with alcohol comes idiots who are drunk before the show even starts and then sits in front of you swearing and shouting running the show a little for everyone around them! It is a lovely family day so why the need for alcohol? Its really sad that that is sometimes the main attraction for some people!
2 - is that why do cars mean half naked girls - i dont just mean a mini skirt here and there but i mean girls wearing nearly nothing (not even exaggeration) and in see through nurses outfit to help promote what every stall hired them - again a family show so for goodness sake cover up!

But from a whole day those are my only two things that bugged me the rest was AWESOME!!!
Cant wait for next year!!








1 comment: