Sunday 16 October 2011

Christmas craft.

I really wanted to do something crafty for Mike and i for christmas... I went to our local craft shop and found the perfect little something for us to do.
I found the cutest christmas mugs and tea pot... so mike and i can wake up on christmas morning and have some tea together in our new mugs!!
Dont you just love this tea pot!!!
I got us each a different mug and want to put our names on the handles...
my painting set up to make life easier and portable...
and so the task begins...
Timmy has been my little companion in all this, keeping me company!
I have painted the mugs and mike is doing the tea pot... i cant wait to see them fired and see how they come out!
Watch this space to see the finished product!! Cant wait for them....but then we'll have to wait unit christmas morning to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment