Sunday 9 October 2011

Kids ministry.

I was on kids min this morning and i am officially always on memory verse duty!
i wanted to do something a little different from the normal and thought kids love balloons so lets do something with them!
I printed out the memory verse in stages and attached them to a balloon so as we went along we would pop a balloon and then the child who popped the balloon had to make an action for the word of sentance they popped!
It worked really well actually! I was also going to put a sweetie in each balloon but they didnt fit :(
This was the verse all strung up - John 14v 2 "In my Fathers house are many room, i am going to prepare a place for you" - our lesson was all about heaven today!
You'll see Brett in this pic trying to set up the projector... we all wear purple shirts saying "power zone" which is the age group we work with! I LOVE kids min...
So now i just have to figure out something fun for next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment