Thursday 6 October 2011

My favourite things...

I enjoy the simple things in life... the little joys that make my days worth while... i few of my favorite things from the last two weeks that i captured...
1)Kauai Smoothie - these are super delicious... strawberry stinger, mango madness and peanut butter bomb are just three of my favorites!!! this was a strawberry stinger after an hour and 45min gym session! Ahhhh refreshing!!
2) Strawberry Yogisip! This was my lunch on the run last Friday! Delicious... easy to drink in the car. Def one of my favorites...
3) Wimpy coffee... the bestest and creamiest coffee ever!! Coffee is totally a treat for me as i don't want to drink too much coffee.... i had this cup on a cold and rainy day and it was spectacular!
4) The smell of homemade bread... last night we made a onion loaf of homemade bread and that smell is just the best!! It was divine as it always is...

These are all lovely things that make the world go around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment