Friday 14 October 2011

Flat tire - gosh!!

Oh gosh, on the way home yesterday from work we heard this tsk tsk tsk sounds and low and behold we had something stuck in our tire and we needed to change it (or Mike needed) to change it!!
How many guys does it take to change a tire - two it seems :)
this is what i was doing when this was all happening.....
This is what was in our tire - kinda pretty hey!
The one thing that mike HATES is dirty hands... seriously its really funny!! There are pictures of him on the beach as a baby with his hands in the air cause he was scared the sand would make his hands dirty!! This was mike after changing the tires and for the first time in forever i didn't have a wet-wipe for him!!

On a side note - Jayde, remember i was telling you about the cute jersey i bought with the birdies on it - here it is!! One of my new favorites!!

Side note number 2 - i was making lunch for myself today and i had a little stalker watching my every move!! I recon he was hoping his chocolaty eyes would make me break and give me some of my lunch!
as the afternoon wore on the pups and i snuggled....
... and watched "water for elephants" - it was a lovely relaxing afternoon!!
When mike got home from work we took the pups for a nice run on the puppy field so they could release some energy. Holly is becoming a little tiger and out-runing Timmy and me... its the cutest thing!
We are doing a 5klm fun run early tomorrow morning so we are having a nice chilled evening - the dvd we are going to be watching is "source code" - lets hope its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment