Sunday 30 October 2011

Home maintenance...

Home maintenance is a tricky thing - we are trying to keep our home in tip top shape but sometimes the things that need to be done just run away from us!!

- This week our geysers thermostat gave up from Monday to Saturday we had to shower at my moms place as we had no not water! Luckily with the help of dad mike managed to fix it.
- now our stove trips the electricity when we turn it on - sigh!!
- we need to build a window of sorts for our patio.
- our jacuzzi is DESPERATE for a clean!!!
- our patio needs to be high pressure cleaned
- my house needs a lot of organization
- our garage needs to be cleaned so i can park my car in there :)
... and the list continues!!!

December mike has no leave (another sigh) as he only started at work two months ago SO my plan is to reorganize our home and i am actually really looking forward to it!!!
Ever cupboard will be cleaned and organized, things will be labeled and i am sure my life will feel a bit less cluttered!!
I cant wait to get into it, throwing things out, cleaning things up!!!!
BRING ON THE SPRING CLEANING!!
I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment