Monday 19 March 2012

At home sick.

Oh gosh, today I am home sick - runny nose, tight chest, sore throat, post nasal drip!
I hate taking sick days, it just doesn't feel right you know BUT there are times when its needed. The worst part is I was awake at 6:30am and I couldn't go back to sleep and I only managed a 20 nap so far today - my throat being sore and niggly wont let me sleep! I have been VERY grumpy the last few days as i haven't had a full night sleep since Wednesday night - poor mike, hes had to put up with lots of grump from me!
I have finally surrendered and went to get myself some meds now and this is the temperature that was waiting for me in my car!
GOSH! Got some tablets and some cough mixture that has now made my tongue numb which i hate BUT I am hoping nap time now will be a success! While I was out I also felt like something to drink so i got myself a Schwepps Dry Lemon which i am SO looking forward to... its just in the freezer getting COLD! I am catching up on watching the Harry Potter movies - busy watching "Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix"
Night night, nap time awaits  (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment