Friday 2 March 2012

March already???

I cannot believe its March already... there is so much we were suppose to have done by now... sigh!!
This year is just flying by! A few things that have happened in the last few days...
1) mike shaved his head for cancer - i LOVE the fact that his supported something he belives in BUT hate that he shaved his head... he looks so weird and to make it worse he decided to shave his beard to go with his newly bald head.... LOVE mike BUT not loving his bald head at the moment.
2) mike parents are going to Dubai next week to visit his brother and family for a month... i am SO excited for them but a bit jealous (in a good day)! Jealous they get to see them and we dont...
3) my blackberry decided it no longer wants to work so it just isn't. I dropped it off today and was pleasantly surprised to wait only about 10 minutes.... now i have to wait a week to get it back (i shall miss you old friend) - i tried putting my sim card in mikes old phone but it wont take or make calls so thats not good. Trying to track down another phone now...
4) the Gallys are coming for dinner tonight - yayayay!!

I spoilt myself with a coffee freezo today - this is mike and my new favorite at the moment! Made my day...

I'm just about to make myself a toasted sarmie for lunch and then an hour or two to relax... read or watch some series?? we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment