Friday 16 March 2012

Our new (old) table...

Today after work as i do from time to time i popped into hospice to see what treasures i could find.... and i found an awesome coffee table... i love supporting places like hospice - you have to get your hands dirty and dig around but we have really found some awesome thing! My most favorite thing is my coke chalk board that i always use... also recently i got this groovy side table for only R40.

as i said you have to dig and get your hands dirty - this is the hospice shop...

 i LOVE this, we have no place for it but i just love the style of it - i can imagine it in a nice gloss green or red as a feature in a bedroom!
 Our new table nestled in amongst the rest of the junk ....
 i saw the table as i walked in and wanted it straight away so in order to "book" while i browsed some more i had to remove the sticker and i ended up walking around with the sticker on my hand for the rest of my day without realizing it.
I also found some awesome records to go with the rest of our collection - now all we need is our record player to be fixed - COME ON!!! I took it in in January and still waiting for one of the parts - gosh!! Patience is NOT my strong point BUT then again neither is fixing a record player!

 I am SUPER keen to hear why this is censored - i can only imagine it cant be that bad seeing as it was a long time ago... but we'll see!


 for our kiddies one day!
 I didnt know there was a grease 2 ?
 Got this for Mike - he tells me about this movie all the time and how he loved it as a kid...
and i dig it!!! Love the size and the style.... ahhhh a job well done!!

now the question is do we paint it and if so what colour? do we stain it? do we just varnish it? do we do something more creative with it??
Ideas would be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment