Tuesday 20 March 2012

Getting better..

I'm getting better and feel much better than yesterday (thank goodness) for the first time in 5 nights I had a decent night sleep (thank goodness again) - I took sick leave again today as my chest is still very tight BUT I got called into the office for 2 hours as my very special bosses cant really do anything without me (is that good or bad??) so I was a bit miffed BUT what can you do - we're close to month end so it was very selfish of me to get sick now :)
Anyway on the way home i stopped some for some coffee to soothe my throat.... hmmm it worked!!
The pups have LOVED having me home and they have napped with me all the time - they sense when things aren't 100% and stick close to me when I am sick.... these are a few pictures taken of the pups.

This was in bed this morning after Mike left for work - Holly cuddling with me!

 Tim's cuddling too!
 Holly napping with me!


 Check out Piddy left for a moment while Tim's naps! So cute!
 Tim's begging for his ball on top of the fridge... he was saying "mom PLEASE we can play"....




 We're staying in tonight cause of my cold - i want to get better SOON - and with tomorrow being a holiday i would like to actually leave this house so we'll see. I popped into the DVD store and got this DVD for us for tonight... hope its good!!
 and this is for me for now....

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment