Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hell yeah!!

Hell yeah!!! Looky what I got as a pressie from my parentals - my dad was SO excited to give it to me he nearly gave away the surprise!!

 Isn't this the most beautiful machine you have ever seen!! I think it is :) and so easy to use! My mom gave me a quick crash course and sewing away we went!! I decided to make a little heart as my first attempt at sewing since I was a child :)


 My brother says it looks like a 2 year old child made it BUT I dig it!!



 I wish I had more time this week to play with it... this is the only day I managed an hour to sew (will explain why in my next blog perhaps).... hoping with all hopes that this weekend I can find time to experiment a bit!


 I am tooooo excited about this and LOVE my new machine with its red case... I want to get an old suitcase to put all the sewing goodies I collect in....
My heart is happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment