Saturday 28 July 2012

Wild at heart!

A lady in our church does an open day every couple of months she holds an open day to sell the stuff she sources and makes! Its flippen awesome!!!!!!! This is what most of her house looks like -
 Heaven isn't it!


 Flowers made out of books....
 A million beautiful hearts!




 These are my purchases - a green jug and orchid - my new black ring -
 My stunning little yellow birdy.... aaaaah LOVED going to "wild at heart"!
 We then popped into hospice seeing as we were on a roll and I found this PERFECT picnic basket - we have been searching for one for ages! And I LOVE It!!!! Mike digs it too!
I also got three bags full of material - R10 each - cant complain about that!! I can use it of practicing my sewing and making hearts! Got some goodies in there....
 Oh ya - this blanky was from "wild at heart" - so gorgeous!
 Tim's checking out the new additions to our home....
 I was SUPER tired after we got home.... and afternoon of shopping does that to you! I send this pic to Mike saying "come home, i miss you"



and then when he took a while i send him this pic!!!
Love the new additions to our home!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Wild at heart looks AMA-ZING! Love love LOVE your purchases - especially the bird! - oh and my weakness orchids - I are jelly jelly :)

    ReplyDelete