Tuesday 3 July 2012

Kitchen spring clean...

Things have been a bit stressful for us lately, too many things to mention... I needed some therapy and what works for me is cleaning!! When I am stressed I like to clean and potter around moving things and then moving them back and so it goes on! I skipped gym on Monday and spring cleaned our kitchen - every single cupboard, the fridge, freezer.....
1) why do I keep bottles and bottles of finished cleaning products?
2) my worst nightmare - the Tupperware cupboard!! NO lids for the containers I need or NO bottoms for all the lids we have! I was ruthless and just threw away everything that didn't have a lid or bottom! Now we have no Tupperware :)

 My very bare cupboard!
3) Nightmare number 2 is our bottom cutlery drawer, always a huge mess!!
 and voila its all clean...
 Clean cupboards make my heart happy and help my stress levels!
 All the things I threw away - from the kitchen - who knew!!
 I was totally ruthless and got rid of all the things we don't use or have bits and pieces of... all of this is going to have to find another home!
I feel I can breath easier now...... I have convinced Mike that our WHOLE house needs to be spring cleaned so we're on our way to a sparking house and garage!! Bring on the cleaning!! We've given ourselves a month to do it so lets see how far we get!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Looks super clean now, and I bet you feel amazing walking into the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete