Sunday 1 July 2012

Spar ladies 10klm walk.

On sunday Tenz, her sister and I braved the spar ladies 10klm and it was awesome!! The best part about the things is the goodie bag!!
 We got some lovely goodies!!
 This was my race number...
 The only thing is we had to wake up early on sunday... we were both so sleepy!!

Poor mike all sleepy!!


Tenz and I.
 ALL the walkers / runners!
 ahhhhh the finish!
After the walk Mike took me out for brekkies -too sweet!


Monday we were all over the paper - was awesome to see how well this was supported!! There were 17 000 walkers on the day!!
 Our names were in the paper - yay!!! I came 3596'th of the 17 000....
 And Tenz came 3984th  - we finished together which was cool but obviously with so many people we were timed in a few people apart!
I'm all for exercising socially so I love this walk!! I'm keen to run it next year - or run as much of the 10klm I can! Definitely keen to beat my time next year which should be easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment