Wednesday 11 July 2012

Weekend "pottering" around...

This weekend we had a homeish weekend - in between running around we managed to plant some pot plants for our patio! On Saturday morning we did a few things in Springfield and around about 11ish we started getting hungry so we stopped for some brunch - at Wimpy of course!!
 Best coffee ever!!
 Mike stole one of my chips in retaliation to me stealing one of his...
We got these plants from Jurgens, they are super easy to keep alive and that is why we LOVE them!!

We got some of these glass containers to plant them in.... as well as this love pot plant thingy...








Tims and Holly wanted to help (or eat the plants more like it)
 Don't you think this so pretty!!!

 We also got some solar powered fairy lights for the patio so I put those up while Mike potted the plants...





 I tried to take of Holly but you cant see her eyes - round two wasn't any better!! BUT how cute!
And my precious Tims....
 We also did a proper clean up....
I am loving how my patio is looking....

 Also got some astro for the pups - they LOVE it!!

aaahhhhh, the joy of spending a few hours working and loving the end result!!

1 comment: