Monday 16 July 2012

Weekend update...

Our weekend update....
Friday I received my new phone, I upgraded and the one thing I am not happy about is that my new phone is black not white BUT I cant complain too much cause everything else about it rocks! I now have this awesome camera flash now too which will help my blogging :)
 The pups were fascinated and wanted to know what I had got (I think they were jealous dad didn't come home with a present for them too)
 How cute is Holly! Love this picture! Little ragga muffin!!

 I had no patience with this box - I had to RIP it!!
Yipppeee

 My precious husband transferring all my data from one phone to the other so I don't have to worry - bless his heart!
On Saturday we had the privilege of supporting some of our friends by attending their brothers funeral - I hate funerals and I really just get a huge knot in my stomach just thinking of going BUT when its a friend and they are hurting there is no where else I would be. The victory in all of this is Deon's brother gave his life to Jesus a few days before he passed away so the victory was won!! He was told a week before he passed away that he had a brain tumor.... a week later he was gone! Shocking and sad and so horrible BUT it would have been so much worse if he we knew he didn't know God!
That was first thing Saturday morning and after all that and some shopping we realized that we were hungry and hadn't eaten (the stress of the funeral I tell you) so mike took us out for Brunch... it was a lovely time to chat and kind of just say a few things that were on our hearts with contemplating funerals and death! It was a cool time actually!

Saturday night was pizza night.... 
 Home made pizza is the best!

 I made mike a cal-zone with the leftover dough for his lunch today - apparently it was GOOD!
 Our evening ended with us watching some 24 and eating our delicious pizza- Tim's ended up on my lap and slept there all night - sigh! Made me feel loved!
Why cant weekends last a little bit longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment