Friday 18 January 2013

28 week scan!

I went for our 28 week scan today and to our delight baby is perfectly healthy and growing just like he/she should! Baby is up to 1.5kgs, fat and flourishing!!
Baby was sleeping when I had our scan so we didn't get good photo... but i love it anyway!!!
You probably cant see but that is baby looking at us.....
I also chatted to our Gynae about our birth plan which sets my mind at ease....
so we're all set!

My baby file is also all sorted out - its got EVERYTHING in it....
Dr's fee structure
To Do list of babys room
What to pack in my hospital bag
Our medical aid details (all of them)
addition of dependant forms for all our policies that we need to add baby onto once he/she is born
authorization numbers
Our antenatal class details and recipes
All my UIF papers
Proof of the hospital bed we booked.
4D scan recipte
our maternity photo shoot proof of payment (cant wait)....
and the list continues!


It will be placed in my baby bag and its coming to the hospital with me when i got into labor!
Makes me feel just that little bit more ready :)

3 comments:

  1. Love that you have an organizer for baby. well done my friend - that is def the way to go :) So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the scan pic!!! So happy to hear baby bean is growing and healthy!! Such an organized mummy to be... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I have missed a lot!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete