Friday 11 January 2013

LONG day...

Yesterday was a long day..... it started off with us waiting in line to renew our drivers licensees!

an hour and a half later our drivers licences were sorted and off to work we went....
Fully day at work, shopping and then home to have dinner with my family and my cousin Clint who was visiting for one night!
 Take aways were on the cards at it was much easier! And the pizza was so lovely!
All the while I was trying a new recipe for "new york" cheese cake because we are having some friends over for dinner and i wanted to try this for pudding!
I did not however realize that it had to cook overnight before eating so i had to do it yesterday....


I had to make and bake the crust first....
Then i baked the filling, cooled for a while, make the topping and in the fridge it went!! I love how it turned out - first cheese cake, lets hope it taste good :)
Got to bed close to midnight so a nap is looking really good now!!!

Looking so forward to dinner tonight with friends..... always a lovely time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment