Friday 25 January 2013

29 weeks!

29 weeks - almost at the 30 week mark, I cannot believe it!!!!!
 Baby is growing and moving and I can sense this little ones personality - its too funny - I think this little one is going to be an inquisitive and active little thing!!
As baby is growing so is my tummy and i am running out of things to wear! I am in serious need of one or two more tops and maternity pants, it has been the hugest struggle finding maternity clothes! NO ONE seems to stock them and when they do they are thin and really not the kind of pants to hide the lumps and bumps that have formed as baby has been growing! 
Baby is also make me super tired - gosh! I need to pace myself now which sucks.... and i need to remember that sometimes i just have to put my feel up for an hour or so as they are starting to swell!
This is the proudest dad ever - it is the cutest thing ever!!
LOVE this man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment