Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello beautiful bookshelf!

My dad popped over yesterday quick to help Mike put up baby's bookshelf! I was so proud to see that my dad showed mike what to do BUT mike did it all :)
 The spirit is my dads favorite tool - my mom even jokes that she'll put a spirit level on my dads grave one day :)
 I laughed cause my dad brought his tools over in a basket :):) Like little red riding hood!
 Tims was nervous at first by all the news but then he became brave and started barking at the drill!

 This dynamic duo made my dreams come true - i LOVE this bookshelf!
 Ahhhh happiness is -



 Even Holly hunkered down and enjoyed the bookshelf full of kiddies books :)
 I am so happy how babys room is looking - seriously makes my heart happy!

 Another thing I am super proud of us this - i made this cot night frill or whatever you call it all on my own! NO help from anyone....... now we can store stuff under the cot and no one will ever know!!!

 I find myself waking into this room every time I walk past..... soon there will be a beautiful little baby in this cot! My word.......... cant wait to meet baby Brits!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a gorgeous room! Well done guys, it's looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love, love the bookshelf!!!! Many happy bedtime story reading hours ahead...♡

    ReplyDelete