Friday 25 January 2013

Vegan crunchies...

Good friends of our came for dinner on wednesday night - Dennis is now a full vegan and he is very passionate about the reasons behind it which we respect so much! I decided to try a new recipe and do something fully vegan for pudding!
We had home made pizza's so it was easy to choose vegan toppings for his pizza - and for pudding I made crunchies and banana ice-cream!
The crunchies came out beautifully!!
The ice-cream which was made from soy milk was also delicious but it didn't set properly as we had a power outage in the beginning of the evening and it lasted till well after our guests left! BUT despite that it was lovely!!!!
I have found myself getting clumsy while cooking and this is the second cut i have got cooking in a week - gosh! I blame baby :)
We had some leftovers of the crunchies and they made the prefect breakfast with some tea!
Love trying new things and I have now kept these recipes and when Den and Lyndall come again I will either do this as a full proof pudding or try something new - hmmmmm, decisions decisions!


No comments:

Post a Comment