Wednesday 23 January 2013

Our 4D scan :)

On monday we went for our 4D scan and we were TOOOO excited!! I woke mike up at the crack of dawn, make us get ready then we wating about an hour to leave or we would have been way to early!! Mike just laughed at me - poor man!!
We also waited a bit in the parking lot cause we did get there too early :)

 Baby loves tea, daddy's child for sure, so I made some tea so baby would be awake for the scan!
 MUCH excitement in the waiting room finally...


 And look at our little bean!!! Its it the most beautiful baby you have ever seen (i think i may be a bit bias)
Baby smiled SO much and was in the perfect position - its little foot was by its head most of the time.... Mikes mom says it must be a ballerina :)
I think baby has mikes nose but my chubby cheeks!!!
Now i cannot stop thinking about this child now it has a face, i cant wait to meet him / her!!!
BOY or GIRL - any ideas????

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!! How beautiful & precious!!!!!!!!! Me thinks it's a wee little baby girl in your tum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think BOY - but I ALWAYS get it wrong so we'll see....

    ReplyDelete