Sunday 14 April 2013

Best cuz ever!

My goodness, i thought i would have ALL this time while baby sleeps to blog and show off my little boy and alas things are busy! Did you know how much washing a little one creates - a load or two per day - all worth it for sure BUT I am missing having some leisurely time to blog!
Things will calm and then i suppose i will have time - for now i just want to show you the cutest thing ever - we were at Mikes family yesterday as everyone was there for a braai and I went in to check on Ollie who was sleeping and this is what I found -
Ash who is smitten with her new (and first cousin) made this balloon for Ollie - how special!
Off to the folks again as Steve, Jackie and the Kids go back tomorrow and then from here our lives should calm down a bit.... hopefully!
I have SO MANY cute pictures to post of our little angel and some "new mom news" about how its been the last week and a bit - all in good time they say... suppose its true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment