Monday 8 April 2013

New born shoot....

This morning we had Oliver's now born photo shoot, so much fun (and a little chaotic) - Bron Fourie from Vanilla photography amazed us yet again and already posted our sneak peak picture of the shoot!
I just burst into tears when I saw it (yes yes, hormones are way up there) 

Isn't my boy just the most beautiful?
I cannot stop staring at him and find myself innocently  wondering into his room just to check him out!
I mean come one, can you really blame me?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, he is absolutely gorgeous and soooooo perfect. This little babe will bring you so much joy & hapiness!!! Love the cheeks... love you guys heaps♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I wander in to check on and watch my plants. I can't imagine how I'd be with children! You wander and watch all you want!

    ReplyDelete