Friday 19 April 2013

Going home outfit...

Another thing i forgot to show you is that Dads job for while I was in hospital was to find the perfect going home outfit for Oliver....
 Unfortunately the outfit was a "little" big :)


Poor boy didnt stand a change of fitting into it!
 Luckily I had packed another outfit just in case in his baby bag and it fitted him fine!
 Look at these little feet with this big socks!!!
All said and done no one even saw his coming home outfit as he was wrapped in a blanky! Dad did well with the shopping but just the sizing was out which I wouldn't have gotten right either!

2 comments:

  1. Precious...simply precious.
    I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little bub!!!! Those teeny tiny feet... gosh, feeling so broody again!!!

    ReplyDelete