Friday 19 April 2013

Cradle club and check up!

On wednesday my mom and I went to a cradle club (baby group) where there was a talk about adjusting to motherhood - it was so lovely!! Two of the other ladies from our antenatal group were there so we got to catch up and all in all there were about 18 moms and babies - 4 which were boys!!
I really loved the talk and loved chatting to the other moms and hearing their stories even more!! Anneke and I are going to join a baby gym group together - I cannot wait!!
Olive was super chilled the whole time.......


After cradle club we went to Barbara our baby clinic nurse to see how Ollie was doing as he had lost alot of weight since coming home from hospital and we were delighted to see and hear that he has put on 300 grams!!!! He has 600grams to go until he is back to his birth weight so we are praying he keeps on steadily putting on weight!
To celebrate his weight gain (besides the shrieks of joy in the baby clinic room) my mom and I went out for lunch and I had a coffee for the first time in over 9 months - lovely!!! I chose a decaf organic latte and it was so delicious!! Thank you woolies for your delicious coffee!
 We each had a salad sarmie too and again it was delicious - we love Woolies food!
We got back to the clinic in two weeks and lets hope there is reason to celebrate again!!! Ollie must get nice and FAT!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad Oliver is doing so well!!! Hope the coffee was extra nice after the long wait... i used to have 1 cup of decaf when i was breastfeeding, guilty♡

    ReplyDelete