Monday 1 April 2013

Easter...

Yesterday we spent Easter with our family! It was a lovely day to spend with everyone playing games, swimming, some of us had naps and of course eating!!
After brunch Mike and I made everyone milkshakes... Mike is the milkshake KING (no jokes) and makes the bestest milkshakes ever!!
 I lined the glasses with belgium chocolate...
 These were to sprinkle over the top...

They really were delicious!!!

 We were then armed with the task of hiding easter eggs for Sethy... Mike was keen!!!

The naughty pups cheated and looked where we hid them :)

 It was so much fun and gave us something to look forward to with our kids one day!!

Mike made some bunny paws....
 Sethy did not believe for a second the easter bunny came and said we put our pups paws in the flour :) Make me giggle!!


Tims and Holly had fun searching....
And Sethy loved his stash!! He was really good and was happy to share with everyone!

 In the afternoon my dad brought out my moms old air rifle and we took turns shooting cans - this was my moms when she was little and my dad had it restored for her. It was SO much fun actually - who knew! I even managed to hit the targets a few times (even though it seems I mostly hit the one I wasn't actually aiming for!)



What a LOVELY weekend!!! Today we woke up late, met friends for breakfast, had an afternoon nap and are chilling with some series before the week starts again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment