Thursday 19 June 2014

a few randoms...

A few randoms from the last couple of weeks...

Our boy modeling his new outfit...
 A few winder warmies for him...
 Mike spoilt me rotten with a new paperwhite kindle - I am in love (with Mike and the kindle)
 Afternoon walks with this one is too much fun - he knows where all the doggies are now and looks for them as he walks past. There is also "jumping jacks" that he looks for which are two dogs that jump so high we only see their heads as we walk past the fence.
 (of course we cant walk without a biscuit in hand)
 Mom and I went to wimpy for some coffee so Mr man can play.... the ladies behind the till gave him a balloon and boy was he chuffed!!!

 tsk tsk - this is what my boy does at church instead of listening to the sermon :) I had to "no" him twice and then he never went back!

The joy of little fingers fiddling with things they should not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment