Tuesday 10 June 2014

A night in....

Last week was a busy week - work was crazy, we had something on every night, we moved into my folks place while our kitchen is being redone (I like my own space and as much as I love my folks I much prefer my own house... and my own space) so I was battling a little by the end of the week... we decided to decline anything for friday night and stay in. My folks went out so we had the house to ourselves - bliss! Mike and I are so used to our own space, we miss it when its gone.
I made us a curry, poured us a glass of wine and we hopped on the couch to watch a movie.

My new favourite thing to make with curry or stew is cauliflower naam bread - wheat free and delicious!
We felt a little refreshed after our little night in and then geared down for the busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment