Monday 2 June 2014

Comrades marathon...

Yesterday was the comrades marathon. Liberty hosted a water table and Mike and I volunteered as helpers! We go to hillcrest early and saw the sunrise...
We saw all the runners come through, from the first to the very last! We spent the morning and afternoon on our feet handing out water, energade, biscuts, protein packed snacks, oranges and bananas.
We were kitted out in Liberty gear...
Lolly was looked after my folks - he LOVED it and my mom sent me pics through the day...
This was our Mr having breakfast - eating all on his own...
 
 And him going down for his nap.... cuddling Jerry!
Love my parents for being able to babysit - and love Ollie for being easy enough to leave....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - Ollie looks so big in the feeding chair. and so handsome too!
    Loove the sunrise. Stunning! and so nice to see your faces x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I just saw Jerry the giraffe, Nawww - makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete