Thursday 14 July 2011

Afternoon snacks!

Mike and i travel into work together three days a week - Thursday and Friday i take my car but Monday to Wednesday we travel together to save on costs.
This means i get to work early and i finish before mike so i have some time to read or gym! I love getting to work early cause i get to start my day off relaxing :) and staying late is just some extra time that i don't feel pressured to do stuff at home.
I love to gym and then get my book out and spend half an hour or 45minutes to read!
i also love snacking and i have been trying to be a bit healthy so popcorn was my choice snack yesterday! I found this awesome microwave popcorn and it comes in this awesome box. I LOVE FOOD THAT COMES IN A COOL BOX OR PACKAGE! anyone who knows me knows that i love things that come in cool packaging - my takeaway food choice is often dependent in what it comes in.. i love drinking out of cans or bottles, i love eating out of boxes or small packs and i will always try something new if its wrapped nicely! SO i was super stoked to eat my popcorn out of a box - highlight of my day!
YYYY UUUUU MMMMM !!!
I always have a bit of a giggle at the major instructions on the packaging on how to make microwave popcorn :)

This is my best way to spend an afternoon - popcorn and flippen awesome book!!!
If you haven't picked up a Lee Child book do yourself a favor and try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment