Wednesday 6 July 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS JAYDE.

Today is one of my most precious friends birthday - JAYDE! Her, Brennen (husband) and my godson Jude left for New Zealand just over a year ago and i miss them more than i can say. We were super bummed and sad to hear they were moving BUT supported them and are so proud and happy that they have just settled into their new home!
I cant belive that i am not there to celebrate with her... my heart broke a little bit this morning but am so happy to hear she got spoilt and had a lovely day!!
This is Jayde and i on her 21st birthday - Jayde and Brennen have been married just on a year and mike and i were married for a whole month!!
To my best friend on her birthday.... Jayde we love and miss you so so much!! You are the only sister i have ever had and i think about you every day!
You are a loving wife (esp putting up with Brennen), a flippen amazing mother, the best sister anyone could ask for and the bestest friend i have ever had!
Jayde i look forward to celebrating many more happy birthdays with you and even more years of wonderful precious friendship!!!
Love you so so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, made me all teary eyed my friend, I feel so special - these pictures mean so much to me - THANK YOU. I LOVE my messages from the pups - TOO ADORABLE!!!! I miss and love you guys so much too. Thank you again x

    ReplyDelete