Friday 1 July 2011

I'm a WINNER!!!

I got to gym today (dragged myself out of bed after much debate) and when i scanned my tag in there was a flashing message saying "you have won a free month at gym as i was one of the top attendees of the month" - HOW EXCITING!!!
I was super stoked!!! SO nice and motivating... been feeling very tired by Friday after gyming Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - Friday is always a bit of a stretch!
HELL YE!!

Where i am happy to be on this wall.... this is the wall i really want to my name to feature!
This shows all the biggest losses of the month - May i lost 17.89cm but the highest of the month was 20.05cm - awesome hey! They also show the most weight lost and BMI loss.
I haven't had a good eating week this last week and haven't been feeling too confident about my weigh-in and measure so i postponed it until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment