Friday 22 July 2011

Pajama party...

Today at gym it was a pajama party... we all had to go in our pj's and then after gym and gyming in our pj's we could have some coffee and visit for a bit. It was so much fun... so lovely to do something different!!
let me tell you something though - it is NOT a good idea to gym in fleece pj pants!! Its is so so hot... i learnt that the hard way but i managed!
The ladies at gym took pictures and im sure they'll be up on the wall on monday!
Mucho gym pose to get me amped for my early morning session!

I love the time and effort the ladies put in to make gym fun and interesting!
I was finished gyming and put the shower on to warm up the water - i went to get my toiletry bag and my towel and i had no towel!! i had put it outside to dry last night and forgot to repack it!!... all the ladies had was a small little hand towel to lend me so i used this towel the size of a face cloth :) Just goes to show that works just as well as a big fluffy towel!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking super stylish in PJ's my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too fun! I hear ya about the fleece pants...yikes! You need some cotton PJs!

    ReplyDelete