Sunday 3 July 2011

OH BROTHER...

Oh brother is correct - we were getting ready for church when my mom called and said that my brother is in hospital and going into surgery soon because he fell off his motorbike and broke his arm! Silly boy racing like a maniac.. he is totally fine and we saw him just before he went into surgery and after he came out. He was a bit zonked up (quite funny) and he said they had to put wires in his arm instead of pins which is a good thing for some reason. Seeing as he is in IT he relies on his hands to work so they wanted to fix him properly! He should be off work for a week and will need physio.
This was Ryan and i before he went in... shame he was quite nervous!

How cute is this - Timmy checking me out as i was blogging!! My precious boy!! He just made me giggle, he was like "MOM, look at me i need a scratch"

No comments:

Post a Comment