Friday 30 September 2011

Lounge mini revamp!

Revamp may be a bit generous when describing the slight changes to our lounge but for us we LOVE the little changes and this to us is a revamp!
First on the list was our new multi media center... as i mentioned earlier we had a computer tower plugged into our TV and this started getting a bit untidy...
This is what it looked before... see what i mean!
how cool is this... so small and compact!! all we do is plug this into our tv, plug our hard drive into it and voila!
and this tiny remote!! Love it...
it worked first time which made me smile, i hate fussing over these things!
No mess....
No fuss...

Second on our list was getting the doggy pictures up on the wall!! We had to add the hooks and fishing gut ourselves because these are "standy up" frames not hanging frames! I added all the hooks and mike did the gut...
The wall before...
...a few holes in the wall and some placing!!
i LOVE it... and our pups feel like rock stars being on the wall!
Shame, holly got a bit scared when mike was making noise with the hammer - she hopped onto my lap for a cuddle and didn't move!!
Timmy on the other hand wasnt fazed in the slightest!!
Next we needed something on this bare wall!!!
We found this awesome clock... half price on sale - score!!!
again we love this!!
Finishes off this room beautifully!
My folks popped in for some tea too which was cool... i got to use my new tea cosy my mom bought me from their holiday! I dig it!!
Yum Yum tea!!

1 comment: