Saturday 10 September 2011

A night in with visitors...

On Thursday night Katelyn come to visit and brought Wallace with to visit - it was a really cool evening! Timmy loved the company but Holly was a bit scared and wouldn't leave mike alone - it was really cute actually!
Katelyn, Wallace, Timmy and I decided we wanted to watch "private practice" - mike is not a fan so he was banished to the room with Holly and i think he watched some Top Gear!!
Us four watching a hectic episode of private practice, it was AWESOME!!

Mike and Holly having some father daughter time....

I was in my pj's and slippers, i was too lazy to cook so we also just got takeaways - i love chilled evenings with chilled friends!!!

Also the roses that Tams gave me last week have opened beautifully... they look so lovely and smell like a forest - its awesome!!!
They make me happy every time i walk in and see them!!

What would we do without flowers, takeaways and dvds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment