Friday 23 September 2011

weekend away - ahhhh lovely!!

This past weekend we went to Zinkwasi (down the coast) for the weekend with some friends of ours! It was LOVELY and getting away was much needed!
This is off the patio - right on the beach!!
Man that view!!
This is the patio and this goes into the lounge / dining room etc! Its a family cottage and the use it like a timeshare between the family! It really is so lovely!!
Ob saterday the sun was shining BUT the wind was blowing HARD! we went for a walk on the beach.. just Mike and i! Was kinda romantic!
I proclaimed my love for mike in the shape of a heart :)
We were just messing around and having some fun!!!

I love moments like this!!
this was us very windswept!!

I asked mike to draw me something in the sand.. he did his classic Michael signature that i LOVE!!
I love love love this!!!
I then decided i also wanted to draw mike a lovely picture....
.... i didnt do a great job at all....
Did i mention how windy it was!!
The evening was a bit miserable and chilly.... the weather changed quite rapidly!!
We went with Wayne, Kim, Ross and kim!! best friendies for sure!
Sunday morning the boys played some cricket!! It was a lovely weekend all around!! We look forward to the next one!
It was HOT on Sunday.... this was the temperature on the way home!!
GOSH!

1 comment: