Sunday 18 September 2011

New doggy beds!!

The doggy kennel that mike made the pups was lovely but it started getting on my nerves as it always looked so messy. I thought and thought of how to change it and i came up with another idea after seeing something similar onine once!!
I went to our local hospice shop and got
two old suitcases and a new doggy basket - all for R30 - cant beat that!!
i also got some matching material for the suitcases...
the suitcases were really dusty and dirty so i needed to clean me off!! warm water and soap always works!!
Clean clean clean!!
the next step was opening them up and stuffing them with pillows!
i then covered the pillows with the matching material, filling up the doggy basket and adding a few teddies!!
a few more personal touches...
and the pups LOVE their new beds... they really do!!! I love them too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is such a cute idea! Came out great! I just love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete