Tuesday 27 September 2011

Shopping shopping and more shopping!!!

On Sunday mikes first pay check arrived and yes he did get an increase - THANK YOU LORD!! This coupled with our new discount cards we decided this month it would be ok to totally blow his new increase and just spend it all... we are really good with our monthly savings so this was a real treat!!! BEST DAY EVER!!
our Sunday started off with a late breakfast - egg bacon and delicious coffee!!
and boy after that did we hit the ground running!! We hit Mr Price home, sports and clothing and we really did utilize our discount cards - they are amazing and saved us lots of money!! We came home with bags and bags of stuff! I was giddy i tell you!
Such lovely stuff....
I love little containers for different things so these popcorn tubs are perfect! Im like a child - i like my own treats in their own containers....
and a new heart for our patio - love the rich red!
I got some groovy fridge magnets... love them!!
I love lanterns... i've had my eye on some for a while now to place over the dinning room table when guests come! i got these three littler lanterns and i will add two bigger ones and hang them over the table.
Dont you love them!!
and the best part is they are battery operated with a little bulb in them... so they illuminate a gorgeous glow - perfect dinner vibe!!

I also got me some clothes - made my heart happy!!!
Some much needed gym clothes... very comfy!!
Some lovely summer tops...
A more vintagy type top!
and a cute summer dress!
... and a new wallet!!
I know this seems like all these things were for me... and ya they kinda were!! Accept for the clock it was all "mine" SO we had to even the score and get mike something too!
We have a computer hooked up to our TV and have a kind of media center thing happening!! Its lovely BUT our computer is giving us hassles and we are getting tired of having a computer tower next to our TV stand -its a bit untidy!!
We found this awesome media center and its tiny!!! Just a little bigger than our little samsung hard drive so we were super stoked!!
I'll post more more pics of the "before and after" on my next DIY blog - got lots to share cause we have done a few things around the house!
But yay for extra money and yay for shopping and yay for a husband that loves shopping with me!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay! Looove home stuff and looove what you chose! And the clothes!

    ReplyDelete